The scientific program will provide a comprehensive review of current advances in diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular (CV). The agenda includes presentations by experts who will provide state-of-the-art knowledge on various cardiovascular topics including arrhythmias, structural heart disease, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease, preventative cardiology, and innovations in cardiology.
25th Sept 2020
Early Bird Fee
25th Sept 2020
Standard FeeApplicable From
21st Jan 2021
- Access to Session Halls
- Access to Exhibition Halls
- Delegate Bag
- Final Program
- Coffee Breaks
* MOH Member
- US$ 250
- US$ 150
- US$ 100
- Cardiac Surgeons
- Internal Medicine Physicians
- Emergency Physicians
- Family Medicine Physicians
- High Dependency Critical Care Unit Nurses
Meet inspiring speakers and leading experts in numerous lectures, presentations, courses, posters, videos and workshops, where they present the latest scientific knowledge and state of the art research in Cardiology.
- Items and activities not availed by the delegate will not be reimbursed.
- Registration fees vary according to payment date.
- Registration cannot be confirmed without payment.
- If the payment is made after the deadline of the selected period, the registration fee of the following period will apply and the difference will be invoiced for immediate payment.
- Upon successful payment, an automated receipt and confirmation of your registration will be sent via email.
- Delegates without proof of payment will not be allowed access to the event.
- If a registered delegate cannot attend the event, a substitute colleague may be accepted before 17th December 2020. After this date cancellation fees apply.
- Requests for substitutions will only be accepted by e-mail to email@example.com, indicating the delegate registration ID and the name of substitute.
- The substitute must be from the same organization.
- If a delegate has to cancel his/her registration before 29th December 2020 the full registration fee will be reimbursed (less USD 75 refund charge)
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for cancellations received after 29th December 2020.
- No-shows will not qualify for a refund.
- Reimbursement will not be given for early termination of attendance.
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions above constitutes a legal binding contract under UAE law.
- The organiser accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions expressed by the speakers, chairmen, moderators or any other persons at the event.
- Participants are required to abide by the local UAE law and local customs.
- Please note that delegates with inappropriate attire might not be allowed into the conference venue.
- The organiser will do its utmost effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented online in regards to the program, speakers, and participants. However, it will not be liable in the unexpected event that a speaker does not attend the conference.
- The organiser reserve the right “in extreme circumstances” to change the time and meeting venue.